An Introduction

Hello, it's lovely to meet you.

My name is Jennifer and this year, 2015, is my first year free from the hungry clutches of school, which is both wildly exciting and a bit terrifying. 
Come with me in this mission to work out the world and maybe, if we're lucky, along the way I'll manage to find out a bit about myself. 
This year is my gap year in which I will be travelling to the United States and the United Kingdom from my little corner of the world Cape Town, South Africa. 

Is it a bit daunting? Yes. 
Am I a strong, independent woman? Yes

So it's time to put on our big-girl panties and see what the universe has to offer. 

Until next time, 
Jen x

Comments

  1. Hi Jen! This is Katie here. Your blog is definitely a success so far. I'm really looking forward to reading about your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to talk to you this morning at Heathrow. You will be in the air now . Hope you have a happy landing. Love
    Gran.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts